Nick has delivered motivational keynote presentations and facilitated leadership trainings around the world in a variety of venues. From small group training workshops to large scale gatherings, Nick has been able to share a customized message for hundreds of thousands participants in over 30 states and 7 countries.
Some highlights include:
- Team Building for North Carolina Central University Athletic Department Coaches & Staff
- National Virtual Trainings for Summer Camp Leaders & Camp Counselors
- Adult Seminars & Youth Training in Mozambique
- School assemblies in South Africa & Keynote for regional adult soccer tournament
- Numerous churches in Haiti, including a church in the largest tent city after the earthquake.
- Community and youth gatherings in El Salvador
- Staff training for Camp Counselors in Peru and Costa Rica
- Grand Opening Trainings for Life Time resort destinations all across North America
- Young Adult Leadership Conference
- Young Professionals Leadership Training
- School Assemblies for Elementary, Middle & High School
- Adult & Youth Retreats
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters volunteer training
Regular Speaking Topics
- Creating Experience and Cultivating Engagement
- Purposeful Relationship Building
- Servant Leadership
- Overcoming Hurt & Tragedy
- Intentional Parenting
- Global Poverty
Frequently Requested Talks & Trainings
- “The Power Of Positivity-The Choice Is Yours” – Having an enthusiastic, optimistic mindset and how to respond to adversity, failures and setback.
- “Everything I Needed To Learn About Business I Learned At Summer Camp.” – Practical camp lessons that will grow your business with specific action steps that lead to measurable results.
- “Cultivation Elevation – Creating an atmosphere and culture that inspires your team to deliver transformational experiences and engagement.
- “Go.Love.Serve.” – Intentionally living with passion and purpose to create life-changing experiences.
- “Build With The Team & Continue The Dream.” – Experience team building games and activities then engage in a session where we process the results and create action steps.